Burgate King's Head
closed March 14th, 1958
last owner Lacon's
grid reference TM 076 750
View in Google Earth
last updated 13/08/2015
The license was surrendered in 1958 and transferred to a pub in Great Yarmouth.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
Closure date from Hartismere licensing records.