Bungay Duke's Bridge
previously known as Bridge Inn
closed between 1925 and the early 1930s
grid reference TM 344 894
View in Google Earth
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.
last updated 03/07/2015
Also listed at Duke's Bridge. The bulding is shown as Dukesbridge House (not marked as a pub or beerhouse) right back as far as available OS maps go (1885).
The 1909 town Rates book has an entry in Beccles Road for "Late the Duke", which seems as if it refers to this. The entry implies that the pub closed some time between 1909 and about 1930, as the book was in use for roughly that period. Since we have directory entries up to 1925, that would seem to narrow the closure date down.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)