Ilketshall St Andrew Hare & Hounds
closed between 1957 and 1970
grid reference TM 379 876
View in Google Earth
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.
last updated 11/04/2015
Seems to have sometimes been erroneously placed in Ilketshall St Margaret.
The pub is shown on OS maps at least as late as 1957. By the 1970 sheet, it's shown as "The Old Hare & Hounds" so evidently closed between those dates.
Shown here on the 1903 OS map.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)