closed April 8th, 1908
Ramsholt Dock Inn
grid reference TM 311 415
View in Google Earth
CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.
last updated 11/04/2016
Closed April 28th, 1908 when the license was transferred to the new Ramsholt Arms.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Closure date from Woodbridge licensing records.