Wangford Barking Dickey
previously known as Sawyers Arms
closed February 4th, 1957
grid reference TM 468 793
View in Google Earth
Wangford is part of the Wangford with Henham parish
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.
last updated 11/04/2015
Not sure how much of building pictured was used as the pub.
Closed in 1957, when the license was transferred to the Plough.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)