Pakenham Royal Oak
previously known as Oak
closed between 1958 and 1974
last owner Ex G&K;
grid reference TL 935 685
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 23/07/2015
The building dates from the late 17th century.
The pub is shown on OS maps as late as 1958. On the 1974 sheet it's marked as "The old Royal Oak", so evidently closed between those dates.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)