Wortham Queen's Head
closed April 26th, 1930
grid reference TM 086 772
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
CAMRA Mid-Anglia branch.
last updated 12/04/2016
Built circa 1600, partly rebuilt in the 17th century.
Closed in 1930 as part of a scheme to reduce the number of alcohol licenses.
Also listed in Long Green.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
Closure date from Hartismere licensing records.