Scroll through other Wickham Market closed premises
Now converted into a shop
Traded as the Crown until 1959, when the license was surrendered for a payment of £250.
The building dates from the 16th century, with 18th century alterations and 20th century restorations.
listed building grade II
last updated 04/09/2014
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)