Weybread Heath House
grid reference TM 245 816
View in Google Earth
last updated 30/06/2015
The building pictured is a newer version of Heath House. It was originally in a building immediately to the west of this building (which apparently burned down), but the Hoxne licensing records show that the license was "moved to adjoining premises" on March 31st, 1950.
The licensing records show it still open at least as late as 1968.
It seems probable that the Three Rabbits was an older name for this pub.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)