Small pleasant country cottage style pub.
Recorded as the New Inn in the 1881 and 1891 censuses and shown under that name on OS maps at least as late as 1927. Originally licensed only as a beerhouse, it didn't get a full license until 1962 (February 5th).
Carlton is part of the Kelsale cum Carlton parish
Local licensing authority for Carlton is Suffolk Coastal
last updated 25/10/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)