Attractive building set well back from road and fronted with a large garden. Small public bar with larger lounge & dining space.
Built late 16th-early 17th century.
Four local Real Ales and four local ciders are available, as well as locally-brewed lager.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com )
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)
(1861 census information from Malcolm Fairley)