Tuddenham St Mary Anchor
grid reference TL 736 715
View in Google Earth
Tuddenham St Mary is part of the Tuddenham parish
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 21/07/2015
Demolished in the 1990s. The building was situated across the Green from the "Old Forge" where some modern houses now stand.
(info from Daniel Gower)
Shown here on the 1883 OS map.
The Foresters Lodge, Anchor of Hope, is shown at the Anchor Inn in the 1916 Kelly's Directory.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)