Thrandeston Queen's Head
closed approx. 1959
last owner Bullard's
Mellis Rd, IP21 4BU
grid reference TM 113 764
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
last updated 21/07/2015
Now a holiday cottage.
The building dates from the mid 17th century, with 18th and 19th century extensions.
The license was not renewed in February 1960, so presumably the pub closed in the 12 months to that date.
Also listed at Little Green in 1861 and 1881.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(1861 census information from Malcolm Fairley)
Closure date from Hartismere licensing records.