Woodbridge Castle Inn
previously known as Cook Shop
28 Church St
grid reference TM 271 490
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
last updated 11/04/2015
The building dates from the early 17th century.
The Castle was originally at no. 20. Quite when the name moved is uncertain.
The Woodbridge licensing records show that the Castle's license was transferred to the Mariner's Arms on March 31st 1950.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)