St Michael South Elmham Jolly Farmer
previously known as Jolly Farmers
closed March 2nd, 1959
grid reference TM 342 834
View in Google Earth
last updated 08/12/2013
Also reported as Jolly Farmers.
Now known as Croft Farm.
Closed in 1959 when the license was transferred to the Wenhaston Star.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)