closed February 28th, 1955
grid reference TM 357 694
View in Google Earth
last updated 31/01/2015
Closed in 1955 when the building's poor structual state and lack of trade made it not worth continuing with.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)