Palgrave Red Lion
previously known as Lion
closed March 4th, 1937
grid reference TM 113 783
View in Google Earth
CAMRA Mid-Anglia branch.
last updated 27/03/2016
Closed in 1937 when the license was transferred to the Stradbroke Ivy House.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
Closure date from Hartismere licensing records.