Scroll through other Newmarket closed premises
Also listed at Mill Hill.
Regent St is now known as Rowley Drive.
Demolished and replaced with modern housing.
Shown here on the 1886 OS map. The pub itself is named on the 1885 Town Plan.
last updated 16/04/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(1830 Pigots Directory supplied by Sandra Easom)