Lowestoft Three Herrings
closed 1901 circa
181 High St
grid reference TM 551 941
View in Google Earth
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.
last updated 24/07/2015
Built on the site of the previous Hole in the Wall.
Shown at this location on the 1886 OS map. The 1886 OS town plan names the pub.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)