Scroll through other Lowestoft closed premises
It would appear that a beer house of this name listed before 1860 in a different building but was still located nearby in the High st (south end).
This property was also for a short time an integral part of the Ship & Railway tavern before being separated as a separate business - called the Ship - at about 1860.
Later it may have been replaced by a new development called the Albion Stores.
last updated 07/11/2014
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)