Lowestoft Mariners Arms
previously known as Mariners, Ye Mariners Arms
54 Mariners St
grid reference TM 550 939
View in Google Earth
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.
last updated 18/07/2015
Shown at this location on the 1886 OS map (name verified on an 1884 plan).
Mariner's score was originally known as Swan Score, and sometimes Scarle's Score. Gillingwater mentions a Samuel Mariner and there was a tavern named "Mariners Inn".
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)