Scroll through other Lowestoft closed premises
Demolished. Shown at this location on the 1886 OS map. The address is listed in the 1910 Rate book, when it was owned by Youngmans & Preston.
Whapload Rd. was renumbered between 1901 & 1911, earlier number is not known.
last updated 07/11/2014
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)