Woodbridge Gardeners' Arms
closed December 24th, 1906
26 Market Hill
grid reference TM 270 491
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
last updated 24/03/2015
now an art gallery. The building dates from the 17th century, with an 18th century frontage.
The 1904 Woodbridge licensing records show that the Gadener's Arms's beerhouse license was issued in 1863.
The license was expired in 1906 as part of a scheme to reduce the number of alcohol licenses.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Closure date from Woodbridge licensing records.