Scroll through other Ipswich closed premises
A Victorian brewery was also located at this site.
NB: Church Street was the original name of the part of Grimwade Street running from Fore Street to Waterworks Street (now Star Lane)
As shown on an 1881 map
last updated 29/12/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)