Ipswich Tramway Tavern
previously known as Norwich Arms
last owner cobbold
76-78 Norwich Rd
grid reference TM 155 450
View in Google Earth
CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.
last updated 17/07/2015
A report in the Ipswich Journal** in July 1885 states :
At the Ipswich Petty Sessions of January 1885 the license for the Tramway Tavern, Norwich Road, was transferred from William Lodge to William T Juby.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)