Scroll through other Ipswich closed premises
Lady Lane used to continue some distance past where the old council offices once were (& as far as the police station).
This pub stood at the end of Lady lane - where it joined The Mount
Listed at 68 Lady Lane in the 1881 census and the 1909 Ipswich Rates book.
Listed in the Borough Police licensed premises register 1903-1923, so evidently closed after 1923.
last updated 29/12/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** information from Stuart Ansell)