Ipswich Nag's Head
closed June 15th, 1910
2-4 Permit Office St
grid reference TM 166 444
View in Google Earth
last updated 14/02/2015
Also listed at Cox Lane.
Permit Office Street address from the 1910 Ipswich Rate book. This street ran east from Cox Lane, rougly where the exit lane from the car park can be seen on today's maps.
Closure date recorded in the Borough Police licensed premises register 1903-1923.
Not shown as a pub in the 1911 census.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)