Scroll through other Ipswich closed premises
Closed in 1956 and the license transferred to the newly-opened Selkirk.
It stood on the corner of Chalon Street (on Town centre side of junction).
(information from Rod Cross)
last updated 23/03/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Closure date from Ipswich licensing records.