Scroll through other Ipswich closed premises
Appears on the 1883 OS map as the St Stephen PH.
According to the Ipswich licensing records (1962-1977), the Lord Raglan was licensed for off-sales only. Presumably it must have converted from on to off sales some time before?
In 1891-92 Whites Directory at 208 Woodbridge road a baker is listed under name of John Jennings - in the 1912 and 1922 Kelly's Directories a Mrs Wallace is listed only as a shopkeeper; in 1933 Kelly's Directory Mrs Matilda Wallace is still only listed as a shopkeeper, so the beer house may have been closed during most (all?) of this time?
last updated 11/10/2014
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Closure date from Ipswich licensing records.
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)