Ipswich Red Lion
previously known as Lion, White Lion
4 St Margarets St
last updated 17/07/2015
Also listed at 6 St Margaret's St, next to the Admirals Head at 2 & 4. After the Admirals Head closed in 1898, this pub was listed at number 4.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)