Ipswich Ferryhistorical era: Victorian or Edwardian
closed February 15th, 1912
81 Bath St
CAMRA Ipswich & East Suffolk branch.last updated 16/07/2015
Closure date recorded in the Borough Police licensed premises register 1903-1923.
Street number taken from 1916 Kelly's Directory.
An advert in the The Bury and Norwich Post** on Tue 13 March 1866 lists this pub as part of the sale of Stonham Brewery together with 26 other premises.
The 1916 Kelly's directory lists only one property between Robinson St. & Kemp St, on the north side of Bath St, which is an unnamed beer retailer.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** historical details supplied by Neil Langridge)