Scroll through other Ipswich closed premises
Demolished. Property not listed in 1939.
Was called the Crown Tavern, its location also fits the entry in the Borough Police licensed premises register 1903-1923.
Also listed at 33 & 35 Crown Street in 1932.
The original Fitzroy St was to the west of what's now called Fitzroy St.
last updated 12/08/2014
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Petty sessions info from Ipswich Journal (Kim Jennings).
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)
(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)