closed April 1968
last owner Tolly Cobbold
2 Bridge St
grid reference TM 163 440
View in Google Earth
last updated 15/01/2015
Not listed in 1900 directory but may have been rebuilt at around this time?
The pub was closed 1967/1968 as part of a scheme to reduce the number of "excess" acohol licenses.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)