Scroll through other Ipswich closed premises
Demolished. It stood behind the current Cricketers pub in Crown St, on the south-east corner of Navarre St and William St.
Listed in 1855 as the Cricketers Arms.
last updated 09/09/2012
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)