Scroll through other Ipswich closed premises
Known to have been open in 1735. At one time, the pub had 38 cherry trees and 400 gooseberry and currant bushes.
Closure date recorded in the Borough Police licensed premises register 1903-1923.
last updated 29/12/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)