Woodbridge Saddler's Arms
closed October 10th, 1907
40-44 Castle St
last updated 15/05/2012
The 1904 Woodbridge licensing records show that the Saddler's Arms's beerhouse license was issued in 1853.
The license was expired in 1907 as part of a scheme to reduce the number of alcohol licenses.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
Closure date from Woodbridge licensing records.