Scroll through other Ipswich closed premises
After closure it was used for many years as a Fish & Chip shop before demolition in 1960s. Today the site is under the road junction on town side of Stoke Bridge.
Closure date recorded in the Borough Police licensed premises register 1903-1923.
last updated 04/08/2014
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(historical information supplied by Tony Rednall)