Scroll through other Bury St Edmunds closed premises
last updated 21/08/2014
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(1861 census information from Malcolm Fairley)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)
(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)
The Company of Joiners were granted a coat of arms in 1571. Traditionally they were usually employed in producing more ornamental work than carpenters.