previously known as: White Swanhistorical era: mid 20th century
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.last updated 16/07/2015
Swan Beer House is shown on an 1885 map, probably near Swan Farm Bungalow.
It appears on the 1905 OS map as the "White Swan". Presumably demolished, as no buildings seem to stand in the area now.
Reported in Cross Green in 1891, an area to the north of Hartest heading towards Bury St Edmunds, and Bury Rd. in 1901.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)