Scroll through other Halesworth closed premises
An earlier thatched pub was burnt down and replaced with a brick building, which is now used as an office.
Recorded in licensing records as late as 1967 (the most recent we've found) so closed since then.
Pub listed as The Quay in 1891.
last updated 01/12/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)