Halesworth Three Tuns
previously known as Tuns
closed October 18th, 1910
12 Market Place
grid reference TM 385 774
listed building grade II*
View in Google Earth
last updated 01/01/2015
Now used as Halesworth Social Club, the building dates from the 16th century.
Licensed in 1874 as just "The Tuns"; the name appears to have changed in 1887.
Closed October 18th 1910 as part of a scheme to reduce the number of alcohol licenses.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Stuart Ansell)
(*** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)
Closure date from Blything licensing records.