previously known as Ye Olde Ship
closed April 26th, 1930
11 Bridge St
grid reference TM 386 776
View in Google Earth
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.
last updated 18/08/2015
Now used as a pizzeria.
The license was removed in 1930 as part of a scheme to reduce the number of alcohol licenses.
Historically also used as a hotel
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)