Halesworth Rose & Crown
closed August 8th, 1955
130 Chediston St, IP19 8BJ
grid reference TM 384 774
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
CAMRA North-East Suffolk branch.
last updated 13/03/2016
The building dates from the 18th century.
The license was surrendered in 1955.
In 1839 and 1840 & 1891 listed in Queen st.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)