Scroll through other Hadleigh closed premises
The current building possibly dates from 1839 but replaced an earlier inn on the same site that dates back to the early 17th cent. The pub was called the Swan before 1870.
The pub is shown on the 1958 OS map but seems to have gone by the 1968 and subsequent maps, so presumably closed between those dates.
Black Swan yard is adjacent.
Now residential use.
last updated 01/11/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(historical information courtesy of Desmond Herring)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)