Gazeley Carpenters Arms
closed between 1904 and 1938?
grid reference TL 719 643
View in Google Earth
last updated 11/04/2015
Shown at this location on the 1884 OS map. It appears on OS maps at least as late as 1904, but can't be seen on sheets from 1938 onwards, so presumably closed between those dates.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)