Eye King's Head
3 Church St
grid reference TM 145 738
View in Google Earth
CAMRA Mid-Anglia branch.
last updated 13/01/2016
A report in the Ipswich Journal** on 03 Jun in 1837 stated that Robert Koipe COBBOLD of the Eye Brewery was retiring from business & was looking to sell various Inns & Public Houses including the King's Head.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)