Scroll through other Eye closed premises
The building dates from the early 18th century. It appears on the 1904 OS map, but seems to be gone by the 1926 (and subsequent) sheet, so presumably closed between 1922 (last directory reference found) and 1926.
listed building grade II
last updated 27/10/2013
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)