previously known as Bulls Head
closed December 31st, 1914
last owner Colchester Brewing Company
7 Lambseth St
grid reference TM 144 739
listed building grade II
View in Google Earth
last updated 11/04/2015
Now used as a restaurant. The building is a combination of a house built in 1540 and another built early 17th century.
Closed 1914 as part of a scheme to reduce the number of "excess" alcohol licenses.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(some old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)
(** historic newspaper information from Bob Mitchell)
Closure date from Eye town licensing records.