last updated 15/07/2015
No entries for this pub have been found in the 1874 White's or 1879 Kelly's directories.
This is probably an earlier name for the Roebuck, which has the same landlord recorded in the 1871 census.
(1861 census describes location as Bell Inn, The ?Church?, which is next to the blacksmiths shop.)
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)
(1861 census information from Malcolm Fairley)
(old PO directory information courtesy of londonpublichouse.com)