previously known as Dell?
closed between 1916 and 1958
grid reference TL 759 529
View in Google Earth
CAMRA West Suffolk & Borders branch.
last updated 11/04/2015
The pub is shown on the 1904 OS map but seems to have gone by the 1958 sheet (shown as "Bell House" in 1978), so presumably closed between 1916 (last directory entry so far found) and 1958.
(Most pub, location & historic details collated by Nigel, Tony or Keith - original sources are credited)